My name is Bryan Fawcett, born in Harare, Zimbabwe in the late 80s. I grew up in and around Harare. I have lived and worked in 3 countries, but have traveled to many more.
I primarily now roam Africa, in search of better destinations which I can share with people, as well as exposing them to the digital way of working and running a business. A paperless society will provide a better future, and eco-friendly will help sustain tomorrow.
I am typically an adventuresome, innovative person. A challenge is what keeps me ticking, being in an office is like being kept in a cage. I thrive outdoors, and am known to take the risk. A teacher by profession, but an entrepreneur now.I am always involved in community projects either in the digital realm or on the ground.
Travel is my passion, and I am working to provide a better travel experience for you. Contact me if you want to book an amazing adventure in Africa.
Book a meeting with Bryan here.
What I’ve Achieved
- Driven half of Africa, North to South.
- Lived and worked in 3 countries – Zimbabwe, South Africa and Tanzania.
- Currently traveled in 10 countries.
- Chanced my lifestyle to what to accomplish my dreams, thanks to Gareth Pickering for inspiring me.
- Personal Trainer, Sound Engineer, Teacher, Project Manager, Safari Operator, Entrepreneur, Blogger, and Web Designer.
- Boy Scout, Rover Scout, Scout Leader
- Run and managed well over 100 youth camps.
- Part of the Joburg2Kili Expidition.